Please join our brothers and sisters at Kids4Peace Seattle for their fifth annual spring celebration!
|Date:||Tuesday, Apr 24, 2017|
|Time:||7:00 – 8:30 pm|
|Location:||Temple De Hirsch Sinai
1441 16th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
|Information:||Event information here →
Email questions here →
|Tickets:||$50 per person
Register here →
Help us recognize the many successes of the past year as we also look forward with excitement to upcoming programs. You will hear directly from youth involved in Kids4Peace and get updates on our work in the US and Jerusalem.
Tickets are $50 per person; there will be an opportunity to make an additional pledge of support at the event. The ticket price is fully tax-deductible, and all donations go directly to support the work of Kids4Peace as we develop a new generation of peace leaders.
Wine and coffee will be served, along with a delicious dessert buffet.
Founded in Jerusalem in 2002, Kids4Peace is a global movement of youth and families, dedicated to ending conflict and inspiring hope in divided societies around the world.
Kids4Peace operates international summer camps, leadership programs and a six-year, year-round program for more than 500 Palestinian, Israeli and North American youth.
- Kids4Peace connects children and families across the lines that separate us. We are a grassroots, community-based organization, representing a wide diversity of religions, cultures, national identities, economic status and political point of view.
- Kids4Peace nurtures long-term relationships among youth and families. We break down stereotypes and foster supportive, mature friendships rooted in spiritual values of equality and respect.
- Kids4Peace facilitates honest dialogue about different historical narratives and current realities. We invite youth to listen to each other, to proudly share their own identities, and to hear painful and unfamiliar stories in a respectful environment.
- Kids4Peace prepares youth to be public leaders. We equip them with skills and practices to resist violence, influence others toward peace, and work together for lasting change.
- Kids4Peace spreads the message that “Together, Peace is Possible.” We are ambassadors of hope who challenge cynical voices and commit to creating a better future.
We are trying to change the conversation — to bring new questions, and new answers to the struggle for peace, ones that are based in real relationships of trust and understanding.